Bargains Galore UK

Sunday 31 July 2011

Out and About with my DSLR Canon EOS 400D

Took a day out to be with Nature and found a wonderful local Wood that backs on to St Pancras Cemetery.

I had absolutely no idea that we had a local wood of that size so close to home.

I was so pleased that I had my camera with me as I got a few really good photos.

I love this one of the row of trees.
















What a beautiful Magpie.






























Below I got a photo of what looks like a very old fox.

He didn't seem bothered by us at all and I was able to get quite close to take this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will always respond so do come back again. You can also contact me. See the link on my blog for details. Thanks :-)