Definition of Inspiration ?
1a. Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
1b. The condition of being so stimulated.
2. An agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention.
3. Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired.
4. The quality of inspiring or exalting: a painting full of inspiration.
5. Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind.
6. The act of drawing in, especially the inhalation of air into the lungs.
1. stimulation or arousal of the mind, feelings, etc., to special or unusual activity or creativity
2. the state or quality of being so stimulated or aroused
3. someone or something that causes this state
4. an idea or action resulting from such a state
5. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Physiology) the act or process of inhaling; breathing in
What is Inspirational Writing
Inspirational writing is information or writing that is channeled from spirit, guides, helpers and angels.
It can be philosophy , messages of wisdom or poetry. What matters is that it is inspirational.
The process of inspirational writing can be different for everyone, depending on whether they are clairvoyant or clairaudient etc:
In a way it is quite similar to a platform medium giving an inspirational speech but you will be writing the inspiration that comes to you.
Just make yourself comfortable and find yourself a quiet time, maybe meditate first and then open up ready to work with spirit. Get pen to paper and perhaps you will surprise yourself. I have been told that the more you do the stronger the link and the easier the flow. Don't forget as with all spiritual work to close down when you are finished.
I have also been taught that it is best if you keep to a similar time of day, and try make it a regular practice, be it daily, weekly etc: They will know that you are working with them in this way and be ready to work with you.
You may even find that you write about something that you have absolutely no or very little knowledge of. What is important is that you write it down, along with a date.
For me I just write and I have no idea what I am going to write and don't really know what I have written until I read it afterwards. The words just come, they flow although I don't actually hear the words spoken i just feel guided to write them or even type them, almost like dictation from my mind. I must add that I am a complete beginner in this subject but I do feel very drawn to it and on the few occasions that I have put pen to paper I have had some incredible results. I do feel that this is an area that I am meant to work in. Each time I have shared my writing, the people I have shared with have usually found something for them in what has been written !! So DO SHARE :-)
So to summarise if you want to give this a go.
1. Have everything at the ready paper, pen/pencil.
2. Prepare yourself to work with spirit. Maybe say a prayer, ground and protect yourself. (See our doc on opening, closing and protection)
3. Sit in a quite and comfortable space ready to meditate.
4. Now meditate as you would normally do. This may guided using a cd or you may just wish to sit in silence in preperation.
5. Now put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.
6. Quietly listen. The words may be heard telepathically. Begin to write, do NOT edit or evaluate. Write the first words that come to mind. Keep writing until you feel you have finished.
7. Sit quietly afterwards and give thanks for the information you have received.
8. Most importantly. CLOSE DOWN. If you don't know how to do this then check our documents section in our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/SDUK2011/ as there is some information on this.
9. You are now ready to read what you have written. You may surprise yourself with the results. Don't worry if none of it makes sense as it might do to someone else. It may be a message for someone.
10. Finally, keep a writing journal to keep track of your progress.
Finally Share what you have written.
A group for open and like minded people. For those on a spiritual journey, be it Mediumship , Healing , Tarot Readers , Pagans, Spiritists, Palmists, Spiritualists , Witches , Wiccans , Reincarnation , Past Life Regression, Alternative or Complimentary Health Therapists etc: etc . A welcoming place for discussion and friendship for those on a spiritual path.
Love , Light & Blessings