Bargains Galore UK

Wednesday 20 November 2013

London Venue needed urgently for our Holistic Xmas Fair in aid of Typhoon Haiyam Appeal



Hello Friends :-)

Urgent Help needed PLEASE  !!!

We are looking for a Centrally located London Venue for our Fundraising event supporting dec.org.uk Philippines Typhoon Appeal.

I am appealing for your help.

Can you help us ?

Do you know someone who can ?

9.8 million people have had their lives torn apart due to Typhoon Haiyan. They urgently need food, clean water & shelter.

I was watching TV which I don't do very often and the news was on. This man was in tears asking the world to come and help his people in the Philippines. I just knew I had to do something. I am out of work right now so my own donation was minimal. It struck me that I could do more by doing a fundraiser with my own group.

I then reached out to some people for fundraising ideas and leading on from that t then struck me that TOGETHER we can do so much more so here I am asking my spiritual friends to come together to make a DIFFERENCE.


How can you help ?

Looking for a Centrally located London venue for 14th or 15th December for a Holistic Xmas Fair. We have a budget of ZERO !!! Hence it needs to be donated !!! All proceeds to the Philippine Typhoon Appeal via the charity DEC (Disaster Emergency Committee). Our Fundraiser will be registered with them once we have our Venue !!!.

It is going to be an amazing day with lots of Holistic Therapies, Readings and depending on the space hopefully some workshops with everyone donating their time and services so all the proceeds can go to this very worthy and urgent appeal.

I do hope you can help us or perhaps you know someone who can ?

It will be fantastic if we can make this happen and raise some much needed money for a deserving cause.

Please contact me if you can help us.

Blessings :-)

Odette
http://www.meetup.com/London-Spiritual-Events/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will always respond so do come back again. You can also contact me. See the link on my blog for details. Thanks :-)