Bargains Galore UK

Sunday 5 June 2011

London Green Fair and Volunteering

Off to the London Green Fair aka Camden Green Fair ( Regents Park London ) today.

http://www.londongreenfair.org/

I am hoping the rain stays away, although it's looking like it's trying very hard to. I dare say we can do with some rain but please not today  :-( so fingers crossed.

Last year I volunteered on the day and really enjoyed it. 

It was my first experience of volunteering and I then went on to volunteer at Volunteer Centre Camden who were at the Green Fair , promoting volunteering.  It was a fantastic and hugely rewarding experience.  Right now I am busy with other things but aim to get back to volunteering soon.

Here is a link for more information on volunteering and you will probably be surprised at the voluntary roles available.  http://www.do-it.org.uk/ ,  Go on give it a go even if you can only find a few hours spare.  There is something for everyone.

Now off to the Fair :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will always respond so do come back again. You can also contact me. See the link on my blog for details. Thanks :-)