Bargains Galore UK

Tuesday 15 November 2011

More Glastonbury Photos

Glastonbury Somerset 

Here are some photos taken during one of my many visits to Glastonbury this year.  Photos taken using my Canon EOS 400d Digital SLR camera. Note all photos are exactly as shot and not edited at all. I have not edited them for one of two reasons.  Firstly, I like the photos as they are and secondly I have not mastered photo editing just yet. Photography is a new hobby and I am still learning to use my camera and indeed learning about photography.  

I may take a course on the subject some time in the future but for now I am enjoying just playing around with  and experimenting.  You can click on any of the photos to enlarge them.

A Beautiful view of the Sunset from the top of Glastonbury High Street





 The Skies over Glastonbury

Evening views of Glastonbury Tor






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will always respond so do come back again. You can also contact me. See the link on my blog for details. Thanks :-)