Bargains Galore UK

Saturday 14 August 2010

Blog or Bloggs, That is the Question ?

My blog is certainly beginning to take shape and it seems to be leaning towards becoming a blog on cycling.  So much so that I have created a new one called On Ya Bike in London at http://onyabikeinlondon.blogspot.com/ but I am still undecided about moving my posts and changing things.  Decisions, Decisions. I think I will ponder on that thought for now. Do I want to become, yet another cycling blog, or should I keep things as is ? My own little blogging home, where I can rant on about anything and everything that takes my interest.  My longer term plan is to promote and review Bicycles and Accessories.  I also have my other great passion that I am sure I will be blogging about and that is Book Collecting.  I collect Modern Signed First Edition and Limited Edition Fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I will always respond so do come back again. You can also contact me. See the link on my blog for details. Thanks :-)